Wayfare United is immediately seeking a highly motivated individual that is interested in continuing or starting a career in the fast-paced and always evolving industries of Real Estate, Finance and EB-5 investments.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for:
(1) managing Wayfare’s team of employees throughout Asia;
(2) understanding client/partner needs and delivering effective solutions to meet market demands;
(3) continuous market research;
(4) maintaining Business-to-Business (B2B)and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) relationships with existing Asian business partner executives and clients;
(5) establishing new B2B and B2C distribution channels;
(6) marketing real estate EB-5 investments projects, including event presentations and interpretation;
(7) interpreting for the Company’s Principals when they travel to China and conduct meetings;
(8) translating English to Mandarin and Mandarin to English marketing literature and communications;
(9) managing the Company’s overall online marketing strategy in China; and
(9) expanding the overall business platform throughout the Asian market.
As a Director of Business Development for your region, you must be energetic, intelligent and motivated by success. You must be internally driven to achieve more than you have already accomplished and show strong leadership skills, as we seek individuals that can inspire other team members to reach new heights and constantly strive for success. A strong candidate should be able to present confidently in front of groups of people. Also, candidate must be organized and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The candidate will be based in China, interact on a day-to-day basis with management and staff, and report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. Bilingual in Mandarin (required) and Cantonese (preferred). Ability to travel throughout Asia approximately once a month, plan for traveling 30-40% of your time (required).
Compensation will be very competitive but will greatly depend on the candidate’s experience.
Wayfare United is seeking another part-time intern to work alongside the Miami team. Candidate should be Sophomore or Junior in their undergraduate program and possess the willingness to learn, work hard and think outside the box.
A strong candidate should possess the following;
GPA of 3.25 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
Ability to work 15-20 hours per week
Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin is a major plus
Obtaining a degree in marketing, finance, accounting, or sales is a plus
Wayfare United has worked with several interns in the past where this on-the-job training adds a tremendous amount of experience to their careers and increases their potential to be hired for a full-time position by future employers that have this type of experience.